Thrilling Thursday #3

Today I decided to take English as a second language. I'd have an advantage since I currently speak English fluently. Then I realized I speak English too well. I don't qualify low enough. English is my first language. It can't be my second language. Life doesn't work like that. Two men started shouting because they wear the same shoe size. But it was not meant to be. They don't wear the same size. The sun shines a little less bright for them. There was a yellow caution sign on the floor. It never said what to be cautious about. I think it was there just to make people paranoid. I spun a dime on a table. It fell over. The door to the rear entrance said "Push." I kicked it instead. I saw a girl give her friend a big hug. It was beautiful. Then they both fell over a desk and crashed to the ground. Nothing good can ever last.

1 comments:

Matt said...

This story makes me want to go to Germana!