Manic Monday's

OK ... so on Monday I woke up at the Wilson's house and got ready for my day ...
Mainly playing Halo 3 online ... After about 4 hours of sitting around doing stuff I left with my friend Michael to get lunch at the outback.
Sadly they don't open till 4pm ... so we just left ...
I then was dropped off at the church and decided to walk all the way to Starbucks and back.
On my way back I saw a guy holding a cardboard sign I looked at him but all I saw was a man... I didn't even take the time to read the sign ... After about 20 seconds after walking away I wanted to walk back and read the sign and see if the guy needed help ... but I was carrying 2 cups of coffee and a doughnut (I know those reasons suck)...
After both of my classes I started to wait for drama to start ... sadly I didn't have a laptop or really anything to entertain my self so I got up and walked around after the first hour...
Then drama started ... and because of a recent "occurrence" I felt really sad ... so I put on my headphones and waited for it to be over ... then my brother came and drove me home...

0 comments: