I Saw A Star Land

So tonight I was kind of stressed. I think I have lost like 10 years of my life this semester, just due to stress. Tonight I was coming up the stairs after just having finished Aerobics class. I peered outside and could see the orange lights that guide college students away from the campus. Except tonight these lights seemed to be surrounded by an ethreal glow. It was foggy out. Foggy in a way I have never seen. Usually fog comes in patches but all the way home, I noticed the Fog Invasion Of Fredericksburg. As we passed Courtland Elementary, I was thinking pretty rapidly and deep. Or maybe I was overthinking. As we passed another set of orange fuzzy lights, I was wondering who thought to make these lights orange. Did that man or woman think how beautiful those lights look in the fog? Or was it some last minute change. "Not White, Orange." I fell back into an ocean of thought. I resurfaced when we were just about home. There was a white light in someones backyard. And they have this massive backyard, almost a meadow in itself. But it was so dark and the fog was so strong, that the light seemed to be all alone, and the shadow around it melted into the dark night sky. It was like heaven melted into earth and Vice Versa. And all I felt was Wonder.

0 comments: