Mondays

Ah... good old Mondays ... full of a fresh renewal (not always fresh) and a sense of beginning ...

Mondays usually start with me waking up at either my humble abode or one of my good friends houses ... After waking it doesn't really take me long to get out the door and to my classes ... I usually wait around for them to start ...
At my first class photography I meet up with two of my friends ... but the teacher usually switches people around or chooses spots for people. So I rarely get to sit by them. During photography I just mess around with photoshop unless I'm learning something I don't know about photoshop, but still I'm messing around with it either way!
And after photography its goodbye to my friends and hello to art class. Art class is kinda boring...
After art I sit and wait around for AardvarkManiac but he is in another class so I usually just hang with Twiggyluvsyou unless she isn't there.After waiting for people to get done with stuff I usually wait around until 6:00pm and leave with AardvarkManiac to go to my bible study ... and thats basically a normal Monday ...

1 comments:

Lisa Twigg said...

Mondays are my ok day. I get to see friends but I usually have to catch up on schoolwork from the previous week.