So I chose to wear a sweatshirt today.

Correction: A sweatshirt that says "Abortion is Mean" on the front. On the back it says "You will not silence my message... You will not mock my God... You will stop Killing my generation... Who will cry for the children? Who will hear their voices?"

Yeah I am a bit scared. I haven't really worn pro-life stuff to college for a long time. I just kind of brushed it off "I don't wanna wear that t-shirt today." or "I don't feel like getting looks and people confronting me." But today, I felt like I needed to wear this sweatshirt. I feel like I need to start wearing my beliefs on my sleeve. Now I am not trying to shove my beliefs down their throat but I am just puting what I believe on what I wear. People can read it, agree with it or not. Thats cool with me. But Abortion IS mean. But mothers who get them done are not mean. I know they have their reasons but abortion is not the answer. They have been told it is, but it isn't it will just make their lives painful. And since I love women(I am one duh!) and I love mothers, I wouldn't chose to put them through that. Choose Life.

1 comments:

Matt said...

I chose life ... because to be frank (not that my name is frank) I think life is cool...