My heart can’t take much more

OK so I randomly started writing this on a Skype chat room with Commie Thwarter Dan and Twiggyluvsyou... I just couldn't stop typing... Here is what came of that

------
My heart can’t take much more
As I step out the door
and I try to implore
what I was really meant for
so now I see
what is killing me
and If I can’t take

all these things that I fake
apart from me I see
all I left behind me
and now I try to understand
how I become that kind of man
where I will never stand
and now they all try to demand

something I just don’t have in my hand
it’s kinda like a king
who is always bringing some thing
to break me down
before I have time to look around
and it’s just so apart of me
that I can’t leave

Its all something that makes me want to grieve
and I can’t handle all this pain
I realize what have I to do is look in this vein
that’s all crazy I must admit
you realize that I can’t quit
I have to press on through this pain
but I realize I have him to help me through
all this stuff that makes me ...sad?
------

So yeah that's all that I wrote so far...

1 comments:

Matt said...

Colton ... If worst comes to worse please make this into a song...