Heartless

Well ... Im not even sure if I should share this until I know for sure what is going on ... I guess I should start with a story ...
My grandfather died from a heart attack at a somewhat young age ... Around 50 I do believe ... Now what that has to do with is me ... Within the past few weeks/months ... I have had heart pains ... Now you may think "oh well everyone gets heart throbs here and there" ... But I had heart pains almost everyday ... So as anyone would I went to the doctors office and had a physical ... During the physical the doctor told me "if your heart hurts for more than 5 minutes you need to let me know" so for the next week I made sure I kept track of how long the pain lasted ... After about 3 days it just stopped hurting ... And then one sunday during youth it hurt .. Not bad but it was constant ... So I made another appointment ... During the appointment I felt ... Worried ... I had tests run and nothing really showed up from it although he noticed something odd about the rhythm of my heartbeat ... He also told me that coffee could cause that but not for over 5 min. Then they took blood and I was done ... No answered questioned ... Though I am suppose to go to some sort of heart health center ... For more tests...

Now I don't want you people to worry or be fearful ... I don't want you to be ... I want you to pray and be faithful ... All the days I have are numbered by God not by man ... If im to go today or in 90 years it makes no difference to me...

0 comments: