high goals

So I'm learning the thrill of high goals. Why short suit yourself? I love working towards a goal. Goals give me the push to keep going sometimes. 3 examples: Theres a contest at work. Theres no big prize or anything, but I LOVE it! We are trying to see how many of certain items we can sell (it make the check average higher). I've sold so many and its become like a fun competition for me. (and high check average means higher tips too) (made 19.27 an hour tonight!). Another goal: I've wanted to be a cici's manager, but who would higher a 19 year old....well come to find out my boss was hired at 18 and a certain boss recently got fired. I want the job. Its a goal; something i would love to achieve. Recently, I was depressed about my finances cuz all my college bills are due and i thought I'd have no money left. I wanted to quit. why pour money into some dumb schooling? Well i found out that i will have money left and that many kids have to take out $100,000 loans and still manage do it. So Im even ahead of them. And even if I dont make a career out of my major, Ill still have the degree, the accomplishment, the experience, and the "i reached a goal" feeling.

1 comments:

Mree El ve Bee said...

Hey, update on managers position. The ownerr wants to sit down with me and talk about it!