24/7 Gratefulness

So lately my life has become amazing. I am just really seeing God's vision for me unfold in so many ways right now. First, I have resumed my work as an pro-life activist with Rock For Life. I have begun volunteering for them again and was even lucky enough to participate in a t-shirt photoshoot. Besides that, I just enjoy working for them because I know I am helping to push forward the cause of Life. Whether its doing a photoshoot, holding a sign, or doing office work, my heart is filled with a passion for this cause and I believe it is part of my calling. I have also, while working with Rock For Life, been able to make a new friend who is just amazing, is a strong Christian and just shares alot of my interests. She is truly an answer to prayer. And finally, I have begun doing more blogs as part of my youth ministry work and that is also a calling that God has placed on my life. (Plus as a small side note, there is a cute guy who works at a rental store who has made my girlish heart flutter a tad. Nothing serious though, Just nice.)However, before I get caught up with all of these wonderful blessings, I am remind of how much I need to keep holding onto God. It is tempting when life begins getting better to forget about how God has an active part in our lives. Sounds weird but it is. We cling to God constantly in our struggles but when things get easy, I think sometimes we get spiritually lazy. We forget who brought us the good things. So I am making a resolution today to remember God's goodness in all seasons.

1 comments:

Mree El ve Bee said...

yeah, i think i tend to be that way too.