Snow does magical things...

Snow can make people feel a variety of feelings. Some hate it because they have to drive through it and the idea of shoveling their own sidewalk chills them to their very bones. Some love it because that means they don't have to go to class, to work, or don't have to do any other number of boring tasks. I love snow for very basic reasons. If the day plays itself well, you will have an incalucalbe amount of fun with friends by sledding, tubing or making a fort (which is how I spent my snow day). Some would say its silly that a 20 year old would get so much joy out of simple powdery white stuff. "Its just precipitation" some might say. I say, its God giving me a gift in the form of a snow castle and some good times with a good friend.

1 comments:

Matt said...

I didn't play in the snow much... I might tho ... and Lisa you are such a blessing